Online Tyre Ordering I Helpful Guide
Welcome to our online tyre ordering page.
Placing an online tyre order with us couldn't be easier and most importantly it's the convenient way for you to browse our stock and make an informed choice in your own time. We have listened to feedback from our customers to create a process that keeps things informative, simple and efficient. We have designed a modern communicative system to keep you up to date with the progress of your order via text and e-mail and at every stage we send updates to keep you informed before your selected fitting date.
Inside this page we hope to give some tips on the things to look out for when placing your order with us, but also how easy it is to place an order, safe in the knowledge that everything will be dealt with in a prompt and professional way from start to finish. Don't forget we can offer next day fitting on orders, so you are never far away from sorting out your next tyre purchase by visiting us and using our online booking service.
ORDER YOUR TYRES IN 5 SIMPLE STEPS
We have summarised our simple 5 step online ordering process below. We have designed this service to give all our customers the confidence to place orders with us knowing that your order is valued and will be dealt with in a fast and reliable fashion. Our aim is to always exceed our customer's expectations.
1. Search our extensive range of live updated stocks through our online search below (or on the home page). The price shown against each item is the total price per unit with no hidden extras. This is also inclusive of fitting, new value, balancing, eco friendly casing disposal and VAT.
2. Once you have found and chosen the tyres you require, select the quantity you would like to order and book the tyres into your basket. Here you will be able to check the details are correct with your order and confirm if you are happy to move on to the checkout area.
3. When you have moved to the checkout area you will be prompted to complete some basic personal details. We only require these details to send you a receipt of your order with us, but also to keep you notified of the order progress before your fitting date.
4. Next in this area we show you some details of fitting slots available to you. We offer a fitting window during any given day (usually AM and PM) so you can arrange to come in at your leisure and are not stuck to any particular fitting time. We offer quick fittings for all our customers should they require it, so just look out for the closest fitting slot if this is something you require. We also have an additional comments box should you have any special instructions you would like to make us aware of before your visit.
5. Now you have done all the above, its time to place your booking. We will begin to get your order ready in time for the fitting date and keep you updated along the way. Please remember we do not take any payment upfront on the website, so only until your tyres have been fitted by us will we take payment off you. Satisfaction guaranteed.
We hope these tips will help you when placing your orders with us. If you should have any questions our queries around this, please take the time to visit our booking FAQ page, where you will find plenty of additional information.
Thank you for visiting our website today.